Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Amazing quotes that inspire me to write

 I get inspired by either hearing or reading something that I consider to be amazing. Here is a list of quotes that I find to be amazing. 

         "Yes, so, if all you care about is here, yes, it is a good place to be. If all you care about is taken away from you, there is no place." Emile de Becque in South Pacific 

         "Take my hand, and lead me to salvation. Take my love, for love is everlasting. And remember, the truth that once was spoken, to love another person is to see the face of God." Fantine Les Miserables 

      "Behold this day, for it is yours to make. All over the world, they have finished a day of happiness." Black Elk 
       
      "You cannot marry someone when you are in love with someone else. Can you?" Capt. Von Trapp Sound of Music 

     "Nothing? Nothing except honor." Ashley Wilkes, Gone with The Wind 
 
     "Angel I believe, all you've said to me. The Lord is with me." Mary ~ The Lord is With You

     "You killed him and my brother. Not with weapons, but with hate! I can kill too because now I have hate!" Maria West Side Story 

     "And this I swear to you tonight, your child will live within my care. And I will raise her to the light. I swear to you, I will be there!" Jean Valjean Les Mis ~ The Confrontation 

No comments:

Post a Comment