Friday, April 13, 2012

Les Miserables movie 2012

 In December, a musical movie version of Les Miserables will come out. I am super excited since this is my favorite musical. Hugh Jackman is playing my favorite character, Jean Valjean. The reason why I like this character is because he is the most honorable out of the group of main characters. He also gets the amazing songs. I have been reading a lot about the film. I believe it is going to be a good one.
    I have been wondering however, how are they going to film 'One Day More!' and the finale? Those are songs where you multiple people singing and in different places. The main characters that sing 'One Day More!' are in three different places, each character singing about something else. I have an idea on how they could do that based on the recent stage show I've seen. The hardest one I think will be the finale. The people in the movie will have to work hard in order to make it amazing. The finale has two scenes. One is Valjean's room and the other is Heaven. I know it will turn out well, based on the casting choices and the fact that it is one of the most powerful songs in the show. I am thinking it will fade from Valjean's room to heaven. That would look cool.
      There are many other things that I wonder about for this movie. Guess I will have to wait until Dec.14th to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment